Weekly MTB course – for adults and youngsters
MTB weekly course for adults who want to learn the technical basics of mountain bike riding, in order to have more fun while being safe. This course will take place in the heart of the Dolomites, on the wonderful trails this location offers.
-MTB and its components: different types of MTB.
-The correct positions on the bike, static and dynamic balances.
-Correct use of the shifters and how to pedal in the most efficent way.
-Tactics to improve cycling uphill
Modulation of braking
How to brake downhill on a mountain bike (obstacles, steps, turns, etc.)
How to use front brake and rear brake independently
How to handle the bike while approaching the curve
The phases of a curve
Turning and braking
– Basic mechanics, the small repairs that we can get to do during our rides.
-The STS mtb trail difficulty rating system, correct evaluation and planning the tour
The course will take place in:
* One morning “MTB Test day” to check the level of the participants – on monday morning
* Two half days at the skill park and on the valley floor trails – on tuesday and wednesday morning
* Half day at the Fassa Bike Park (Belvedere) – on thursday afternoon
* Full day riding the famous Sellaronda bike tour – on friday or saturday to be define at booking
Cost of the course:
170€ with 4 participants
150€ with 5/7 participants
Extra: Bike-pass 33€ per person (half day in the Bikepark- Summer 2022)
Bike-pass Supersummer for the Sellaronda bike tour 51€ per person (Summer 2022 price)
For more information and booking contact our offices directly!
- Durata 4 days